Saturday, October 5, 2024

Fabian Zepeda 231081 WRC

Fabien Zepeda



Fabien Zepeda 231081 
Wisconsin Resource Center (WRC)


  every time

 i

 see the light i

 turn around

&

 see the darkness about

 to engulf

 me again, where i  am

 the true

 Me

 the liar, The Deceiver

 the sexual deviant,& the

 Destroyer of Souls, where

i

 choose to be hateful &

 Vindictive

 only enjoying the

 World

 When  every being on

  earth

 feels just like me

  why

 do you let me dwell

 so freely

Z

2)

To whom it may concern

 my name is Human

Being (B.I.C.A.)A worthless

 useless, lowlife, crackhead

& and list goes on and on.

 it's gotten to a

 point it's not even insult-

 ing to be called a loser,

 to be truthful i dwell in the

 misery Ii created.

i  know what you the

 reader of these words is th-

Inking  what a warped & twi’

sted  mind he has.

I  beg you to under-

 stand that I'm not making

 excuses for who i Am,

 I'm just trying to  get 

Understanding  to  why

 I am

Z

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

prelude

 This blog is under construction but the basic structure is here. on the RIGHT  are two main lists : one that collects prisoners documents a...