Saturday, August 24, 2024

Charlie Bliesner

  Since all the media attention on WI prisoners and the arrest of WCI warden and staff members, the protests and investigations etc, we see a concerted effort by many staff members in our WI prisons to cut off communication between prisoners and the outside. This has been going on for quite awhile but now has reach an absurd level-

Here is one tool used by DOC staff to silence prisoners: 

retaliatory conduct reports and cell searches.

Charlie Bliesner 417611 JCI  

Charlie Bliesner 417611 JCI /1979,45

as prelude, here is Charlie's latest corrlinks to me:

Yes please tell DOC Secretary Hoy right away & anyone else u can. I'm at the JCI prison in WI. Please send me
Badger Care, Newsletters & anything else u can. JCI just gave me another ticket like the other one I showed u.
There recommending I do 2 months in solitary on it. Please stop them from doing this. JCI just searched my room
again & took my lawsuit on what I sent u. There acting like there going to send me to solitary for typing that
lawsuit u have your helping me on. Please stop them from doing this I beg u. I did ICE everything & got no where
on it. I did appeal my tickets & got no where on it. JCI sentenced me to a month in solitary from the last ticket I
showed u. Please help me today. Your the only help I have.

Background:

Charlie Bliesner's room was searched and much taken as contraband after he filed a complaint on guard harassment. He was then given a CR for writing to "the community " and "IWOC " telling of the harassment. . This is protected speech. He now faces a long time in seg and has much of his property destroyed and /or taken.

transcription of his 61424letter"On 12/28/23 when I went to solitary r h u, Kinast  and Co packed up my property in Melrose and stole some of my things where I reported it in ICE- 2024- 3323.

Where then I went to smetana on it when I got out of rhu asking to let me buy back my headphones  4018--008, blizzard and Jack from the vendor Walkenhorst.com .

Where is smetana got all crazy with it saying she has to run this by investigation on it and search my room inventory all my things again to make sure I don't have it even though it was already inventoried  by Kinast  and Co in my pack up where they never wrote on my pack up inventory list as giving me those things because they stole it from me. so on__________ smetana had Kinast  and Co storm in my room and tear it apart because I filed and i c e on all them on it, it's i c e retaliation. this was a room search ICE retaliation on me"

link to Charlie's original letter :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vNjG3V1sohG3TElLZKwEIMUJXS4YjbFN/view?usp=sharing 

note: because Charlie wrote out to the edges, I scanned it wide view and there is repetition where the two resulting pages  meet. 

Here are two versions of the CRs- a straight scan cuts off the edges so I also scanned them sidewise using "landscape ". In the second Cr he is faulted for writing about an abusive guard. We need to expose these bad actors, we out here and insists on investigations for the Prisoners are being silenced when they speak up .

the offenses are petty in the extreme. this is very disturbing and a new trend .

Transcribed from May CR ( only the offenses are listed here)

 contraband items list on CR 32924

One book belonging to I/M  Fox  644317( resides on another unit)

One length of rainbow colored yarn( confirmed by McCune not to be purchased by Bliesner)

 one broken clothes hanger

18 Ziplock bags  issued by HSU (Being used to store miscellaneous items)

 one amino acid container filled with inmate claimed his drink mix

 one bottle of glue that's discolored- and they said it was molded due to age

 

Transcribed from April CR

Email to IWOC and “the Community”, both prisoner activist groups was cited.The offense was his Comments about two staff members .. This is protected speech.

 

“K i n a s  gets a sexually harassing me and others”

 

K i n a s get a sexual power trip from it because he's such a loser to his family friends and the public

 

K i n a s Comes to work to torture me and others

 

K i n a s  stole my things. he stole my yarn

 

K i n a s Broke my clothes hanger and stole it from me

 

K i n a s stole my bags I got with my Hsu medical items, property and canteen that I need to keep my things in from getting dirty

 

 he stole my Elmer's Glue and lied saying someone else name was on it when it wasn't.

 

Madison treats inmates like slaves

 

 Madison tries to provoke inmates to argue with her and beat her up because she gets off on it

 

 I can't ask them for help if I think someone is going to write me. or I'm having a medical emergency or if I'm suicide Etc

 

Madison hates her life so she wants everyone around her to be miserable because of it

original CRs scanned:

Charlie Bliesner two CR 32524 and 4624 I did these portrait and wide view since portrait cut text off at sides. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-I8ImKJn_G4syU9qfhiKI0tTdNvsBdbz-/view?usp=sharing

 CR 424 wide view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c1BiBmc-q39D2f6RMnPyFyDFc7FFhwpH/view?usp=sharing

 Cr 324 wide viewMhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1GJGMc mKEDYcHRQkE60nf7kyYZJ8Yh2Z_/vr Bliesners explanatio of teh iew?usp=sharing


Below is 

 Below is Mr Bliesner's version of the with  conversation with staff that preceded the cell searches etc.

At JCI, Officer Ms  Madison harasses me.  On 3-30-24 around 4 PM I  went to the officers station in

 Melrose side  A where I live & I asked staff & Madison, rookie officer Mr Hanson & CO Ms Chandler for a  DOC-2182 ICE rejection form & Madison  said there  are none St the rookie officer Ms Chandler couldn't find it in the computer to print out to give me so it's not in the computer.

 I explained nicely to them Chandler is  looking in the wrong area in the computer for it & Madison went off on me snapping on  me &  yelling at me saying, DON'T YOU TELL US HOW   TO DO   OUR  JOB AND I  NEED TO LEAVE   THE OFFICERS STATION  NOW   BECAUSE  I SAID THAT!!!

I then said I didn't mean it like that & I'm not telling you how to do your job, I'm only explaining Chandler is looking in the wrong area in the computer for it to print it out. Then Madison   snapped at me  again yelling at me scaring the 2 rookie officers by Madison yelling at me saying, I TOLD YOU  TO  LEAVE THE  OFFICERS   STATION AND NOT    COME BACK!!! So I left.

Madison acted this way because I asked for an ICE complaint form & I'm known for filing ICE's. Staff joke with me all the time about all the ICE's I file. It's no secret. They all know I file ICEs including Madison. Staff give me my mail daily with my ICEs I file. It's ICE retaliation. This is the way Madison always treats me & other inmates. -The-way  Madison-spoke to me like trash,she was clearlytrying to_promoke_m_e_to_argue—with her & beat her up while I refuse to ever do that. Madison is know to talk to inmates like this to get them to argue with her so she can send them to RHU solitary. Madison  has a long history of it.

Madison sets a bad example for other staff to follow & do worse. Madison clearly tried to escalate things with me while her DOC training she received tells her to never treat inmates like this. I never got my ICE form that day.

Madison made  it clear to me I can't go back to the officers station to ask for help on anything, or get forms or anything & I'm clearly not allowed to talk to her or anyone about this. Madison made it clear to me I can't go to her or the officers station to ask for PREA help, or if I'm having a medical emergency, or apersonal safety issue or anything. Its clear to me I'm left to fend for myself 6( Madison & staff are not here to help me or work with me.   Madison is pure evil.

 I emailed the Deputy Warden & Litigation on this but they refused to respond back or help me.  When ,I emailed them. I knew it went to the Melrose Sgt to know  & he never helped  me with it. I'm sure these people forwarded the email to CPS Kristine Smetana but she didn't even help me with it.     Everyone at XI knows Madison acts like this & they all still let her treat us this way & others. I was told when Madison was at the Boscoville prison for training they had to remove  Madison from  areas because they  knew the  way she treats inmates was going to get her stabbed up.

 So Madison was told not to provoke inmates & why.  So Madison is knowingly deliberately  provoking inmates to argue with her & beat her up. I don't condone anyone  hurting Madison or   anyone & don't want that to ever happen to Madison or anyone. On 3-30-24 at dinner on camera Madison was circling all the inmates eating & harassing them telling them to leave before they finished eating while inmates are allowed 20 minutes to eat & there 20 minutes were not up yet & no other inmates were coming in the dining room to eat.

Madison does this daily shes in Melrose & no dther staff harass inmates like this. The staff& inniates I talk to all say they don't like Madison because of the way she is.

 On 4-10-24 CPS Kristine Smetana threatened me telling me was getting a ticket for writing an email about all of this where my email uses the same wording as in here. Because I got a ticket on writing this in an email, it's clear to me I can't even write or speak to an attorney on any of this to

get legal help to sue on it & I can't contact law enforcement on it either to seek pressing charges. This denies me access to the courts.

Smetana & JCI are clearly treating me like a slave with no rights. JCI is trying to keep my

mouth shut about this. It's clear to me Smetana wrote this ticket to destroy my character on this & to make me look like I'm a liar when I'm not lying. This violates my 1st amendment rights & other constitutional rights to email people on this to get help on it & find legal help to sue on it. JCI is threatening me with tickets & solitary for writing to get help on all this. For proof see my ticket 377650 on it.

I need to be moved from JCI for my safety. In April 2024 CO Hanson told me Madison is known to always be mean to inmates. If Hanson & CO Chandler know Madison is known  to be mean to inmates then why don't they report her? Its because they're too afraid to report her I feel because of the culture at JCL This is all my understanding, opinion, feelings & hunch. To be clear I'm not suicidal.

I wrote this to get help & sue on it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First look

  Below are some of the prisoners posted here; look at the side bar to this blog and you will see prisoners listed by last name. Under that ...