Sunday, September 8, 2024

Lonny Mayer

Lonny Mayer kept from contact the outside for 408 days;  
                                                              looking for attorney for big case

was allowed no communication with outside for 408 days while case going on.


 Lonny A Mayer   167104 CCI

        My case involves the prison violating my 6 th amendment right to an Attorney.  Greenbay kept me from my attorney for 408 days while I was fighting criminal charges. They denied me all telephone use to communicate with him. All my mail was intercepted and turned over to the District Attorney, and they even told my Attorney that they would not allow him to speak to me.           

        And he will testify to such!! Greenbay Correctional and the Milwaukee county jail, denied me all telephone use from Feb 2020 through July 2023. Absolutely no outside communication what so ever, no support network, no psychological resources, no trends and family. I was denied any ability to get my affairs in order upon my arrest nor make arrangements to hire counsel, contact the media or newspaper . Denied any ability to gather evidence, contact witnesses, make open records requests etc, etc, etc. And that directly denied me my 1st amendment rights of Freedom of Speech, Free Assemble and the right to protest the charges against me in any way shape or form. 

      My lawsuit has already passed the Screening stage and currently on Discovery (interrogatories, requests for documents and admissions etc). There are many and I have case law supporting how prisons and jails CANNOT deny inmate these rights because they are FUNDAMENTAL. Meaning, that the accused must be afforded them no matter the circumstances..

      I'm looking for someone on the streets that is already in the field of law, that will do the leg-work that I can't do because I'm incarcerated but a paralegal will do if need be . The 7th Cir. Court of appeals ruled that an inmate whom is denied counsel for 4 days, is entitled to damages. My case lasted 408 days, meaning I have a winner  but the person helping me must be thorough and aggressive, someone whom will put their heart into it.

Lonny Mayer 167104

Columbia Correctional Institution

PO Box 189

Phoenix, Md 21131


窗体顶端

 

窗体底端

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First look

  Below are some of the prisoners posted here; look at the side bar to this blog and you will see prisoners listed by last name. Under that ...