Saturday, August 24, 2024

Corleon Thomas

Corleon Thomas

 Corleone D Thomas 667691 RCI /BD1999, 25  / Mr date 2040

 


Hello my name is   Corleon  Thomas. I'm currently at Racine youthful offender Correctional Facility. I'm working on the behalf to get back in the courts. I filed three Appeals so far and all three have been denied by the judge that sentenced me. I have filed for a post-conviction relief that got turned down. I put in a no- merit after I got sentenced which was my lawyer's decision. I didn't know nothing about a no -merit at the time. Time went on and they gave me and my lawyer at the time a deadline to respond to the no -merit and I didn't respond because my lawyer told me he was going to take care of it, but never responded. It came to the point where they threw it out without prejudice. The court of Appeals submitted a remittitur.I recently wrote the DA  asking to run my cards together and the judge responded saying” this isn't a new Issue in your case  and the request is denied.” The court of appeals gave my last lawyer b r u d l e y  j  c o c h o w i c z  two factors to  pursue  and he pursued them all wrong and didn't fight hard enough and just gave up. I know that them are grounds for me to get back into court  I just don't know the law very good and don't know what I'm doing. So I need guidance and all the help I can get.. I have no juvenile record, I have two counts of resisting or obstructing an officer as an adult record before this case now. I've been incarcerated since I was 18 years, old 2 months after my 18th birthday.. I'm 24 years old now and I regret everything that led me to this situation. I want the victim to know that I'm very sorry for the pain and suffering I put her and the offices through. it was never my intent to do any harm to miss love or to anyone else at all. I was young and dumb and didn't have much guidance right from wrong. I just wanted to do things to be apart and I made bad choices, something I have to live with. If there's anything in my life I regret it’s the hurt and wrong doing I've done to miss love and other victims.(contin

ues to express regret to the end of letter. 

 

Case NUmber 2017 CF 003687.

Phone number 414-745-9605

No comments:

Post a Comment

First look

  Below are some of the prisoners posted here; look at the side bar to this blog and you will see prisoners listed by last name. Under that ...