Monday, August 12, 2024

Harry Robinson

 


Harry Robinson 164782 SCI

Below- In introduction
Harry is an Old Law Prisoner, in since 1990, finally made it to minimum and is disillusioned:

HARRY ROBINSON on 6/1/2024 1:49:34 PM wrote
Ms Swan, first I hope and pray that things are going well for your husband as well yourself. I'm asking/pleading
with you to help me go back to a maximum prison. The reason is that I'm a lifer and first chance of parole the year
2093. I was sentenced back in 1993 as a first timer in state prison. I just found out that when I wanted to be
double up with I guy I know from work they stated that the so-called computer system got me as an aggressive
individual because of one fight I had in 2015. But let's use commonsense please. If I got sentenced in 1993, and
my first major ticket was in 2015, and I didn't throw the first punch. Than how could I be label as an
AGGRESSIVE?? This doesn't make sense at all. So therefore, Mrs. Swan, this medium prison isn't what I see to
benefit myself. I can see clearly how individuals wants to come back to a max. prison. We are dealing with
individuals who are not too much to follow the guide lines, but create rules and policies that are contrary to
individuals rights in the state care. Too much are going on and people get so caught up in issues that don't
pertain to the state prisoners. In the free world things are getting messy, and I can tell you this. I've read many
self-help books to promote positive adjustments in a negative environment of prison. But one can't just keep
ignoring the positive adjustments that individuals keep proclaiming.
Mrs Swan, my intentions are not to lie or be a YES man. But I'm a lifer and now I accepted my time and I only
wish that you talk to anyone who know anyone that have a little pull to ask the political person, to send me back
to prison. My actions to become a state inmate/ convict/ PIOC has become difficult since being here at Stanley
Corr. Inst.

RE: IMPORTANT MESSAGE! PLEASE SHARE.

ROBINSON HARRY (164782)8-1024

What has happen to our societies? What ever happen to the politician speaking for the little people? What ever happen to using commonsense? The reason I felt that I should speak up is because time after time, I hear about billions & billions of dollars going to other countries asap. But when it comes to the American people that are striving to make ends meet. They only get a response of its in discussion and it will take some time. But the blame should go against those who only looking out for themselves. Its a crying shame that the political spheres are being very disrespectful towards each other, with attacks from lies to misrepresenting towards their own office. It seems that some are so BOLD to what they are doing like they know they will only get a slap on the wrist. ( Literally). Is this why political theater has taken up main stream agenda sort of speak? Where's the real people who listen and speak up for those who are living homeless, poverty, hungry, and in so much debt that its hard to decide where will they get their next meal? I only can pray that our government get their act together and start using reasoning to why they are in office. It doesn't take a long time to assist the communities that are struggling to perform the task at hand. Prime example; Just look at the pour out of billions and millions of dollars to other countries, but we are divided among ourselves to help our own citizens of this great nation. I will end on this notion:

A person sent to prison that have served 32 yrs and still counting. Its obvious that this person has done his homework has been REHABILITATED and one must give credit where credit is due. Because we all are still humans and we must do something to help our neighbors. Its not a black or white thing it's only a HUMAN BEING thing and without that we live in a DARK world that the super rich looks after their own. Respectfully, Mr. H. Robinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First look

  Below are some of the prisoners posted here; look at the side bar to this blog and you will see prisoners listed by last name. Under that ...