Sunday, September 1, 2024

Kuan Barnett

 

Kuan Barnett

Kuan Barnett 650427 CCI

 his story part one in original:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tejw0Di_Q_3cBVM1qKd6FQaRLtoWOZZS/view?usp=sharing

transcription 8 2824

    My name is Kuan Barnett but I prefer to be called “ k i a r a h” instead. I am a trans -woman, incarcerated at Columbia Correctional Institution serving 3 years while fighting other cases as well. We spoke on the phone a couple of days ago and you asked me to send you my story and  here is a brief of it below.

   My preferred name is Kiara n Barnett and I'm 24 years old, from Milwaukee Wisconsin, with no family or friends to support me through these tormenting times that I am  facing. ..My mother passed away when I was 16 years old and my father is considered a no-show. so my guidance has been very faulty. lately, I've been feeling alone and worried for my safety especially after being sexually assaulted by three different inmates while prison staff placed the blame on me because of my preferred gender and punish me by telling me that as long as I keep refusing to leave segregation I will not be eligible for my sex reassignment surgery.,.

 

   Please provide me with any legal material such as books, civil or Criminal, newspapers, lgbtq information as well as any other information to further my practice of the law.

 Sincerely,

 MS Kiarah  Barnett

 

 Information:

 Kuan Barnett,#650427

 

 regular mail:

 Columbia Correctional Institution

 PO Box 189

 Phoenix, Maryland  21131

 

 to send books:

 Columbia Correctional Institution

 PO Box 900

 Portage, Wisconsin  53901

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First look

  Below are some of the prisoners posted here; look at the side bar to this blog and you will see prisoners listed by last name. Under that ...