Saturday, August 24, 2024

Roger Cose

 ROGER COSE 376435  SCI  BD 1955, 70


Roger Cose,376435  SCI 
I am just getting to know roger- he is an astute observer, is elderly, like me ,and has  lots to give. We need to listen.

     Roger is an Old Law prisoner, which means he was convicted of a crime committed before 2000 and has been eligible for parole for decades > The law at that time was  that prisoners would serve 1/4th their sentence and IF they were good- they were released- All that was upended when Truth in Sentencing ( TIS)  came in.
    The email before is about the broken complaint system- there is no accountability anywhere in the system and this is one of the problems FFUP And prisoners are trying to address. My response to him follows. 

on 8/15/2024 5:55:33 PM wrote

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I got a response from the Governor's office today 8-15-24, from the complaint I sent to his office postmarked June 10, 2024, on my complaint: ICE-2024-8211 [on the new tablets], the response is on Evers letterhead, they informed me they turned my complaint over to the DOC for a response, the response is from Danielle M Jones Program Assistant Advanced, it is basically the same form letter I got from the DOC when I filed my ICE , about how the bid was processed through National Association of State Procurement Officials [NASPO], music, games is not refundable, etc, etc... in others words go lay down by your dish and maybe we will give you some water. It was pretty much a waste of my time and money to send the complaint to the Governor's office if all they are going to do is turn their backs on us and turn it back over to the DOC for a response... Don't expect any help from the Governor... on the home front, word is those new ICSolutions tablets are still on hold, due to all the lawsuits and other problems. I still haven't got conformation that Access and ICSolutions are having their own problems over the fact they bid against each other to boost up the price when they are both companies of Keefe Corporation..

MY response to Roger Cose's email: 

You got it- also the WIDOC Madison office- I complained in email about the tablets and asked if they knew how unpopular the tablets were and they said inmates should file complaints- I asked if they read the complaints- and they said they have no contact with the complaint department- SO THERE IS NO OVERSIGHT anywhere.

Why the blog I am working on is important- send me you complaint and write for your own post- you can add whenever you want- Start with your story and go from there- I give you link to you post and you spread/I try to get legisl and lawyers and media and public to take notice. peg

here in a long scroll is Roger's exhaustion remedies -something that prisoners have to d in order t seek  court remedy- another corruption in the way it is used. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

First look

  Below are some of the prisoners posted here; look at the side bar to this blog and you will see prisoners listed by last name. Under that ...