Monday, August 12, 2024

Kenneth Hess

Kenneth Hess 576406 NLCI
issue at present is health care-requests for help for sever abdominal pain  denied/ 
/saved at last minute / a burst appendix. Has filed suit/ controversy at present is that he was late  in exhausting remedies because he was in the hospital. 


 KENNETH HESS (576406)4/9/2024 12:23:33 AM

brief summery- on 8-9 23 i was denied medical emergency when i told 2 unit Sgts at OSCI I needed medical attention for severe abdominal pains and violent vomiting. I was told to fill out a blue slip by both. the second shift said there wasn't  a doctor on duty and the nursing staff wouldn't be much help. that night the pains got worse as did the vomiting to the point the vomit turned black and very smelly. the following morning HSU did blood test and told me my white blood cell were elevated and something was very wrong. i was rushed to the emergency room were they did an emergency appendectomy(appendix). the doctor stated my appendix burst as soon as they got me open and i was lucky it didn't rupture during the night. All remedies are exhausted  and 1983 claim filed and passed screening. Just waiting on defendants response now before the next step.  Due to time limit of kiosk and all the corrections i had to make because kiost alignment this is the shortest statement. I will mail you a full detailed statement and list of my steps how I exhausted. thank you peggy for everything. -ken Hess

Hello Peg.,Hess Jr. 576406. I don't think I'm on Pacer. I can not find me on WestLaw so I don't think so. I am in the Eastern District.
Here are my cases.:

Lung Damage,
Case No: 23-cv-0239 :have evidentiary hearing via zoom on 6-4-24 to see if I exhausted. I never received a receipt from my appeal so they say I didn't.. They claim they always send receipts even though as of 2018 it no longer is law/policy to do so. I also have evidence they didn't send with another inmate that sent his appeal certified mail and received receipt.

Appendix,case No: 24-cv-0183
They received complaint now waiting on reply. My exhaustion methods were:
1)Wrote unit CPS Mohnan letter informing her of the denial of medical emergency by the unit Sgt Etsinger and Sgt
Crochiere. CPS never replied.
2)Filed ICE
3)sent Information request to ice examiner asking for more time because I was in hospital for surgery twice.
4)wrote letter to ICE examiner
5)Filed ICE appeal. which was sent back to me with letter telling me not to send them rejected complaints.
6)filed notice of rejected complaint to warden.



No comments:

Post a Comment

First look

  Below are some of the prisoners posted here; look at the side bar to this blog and you will see prisoners listed by last name. Under that ...