Saturday, August 24, 2024

Matthew Stechauner

 Matthew has a case pending in court now, where he needs to make a decision. He hopes by using injunctions with this case he can change the system for all and not just win money for himself. The judge says this should be three cases, not one, All the circumstance flow from one event that is Matt's thinking and mine also. Here are the PACER documents below. I am going to FFUP 's litigators for their expert opinions. 

1)Judge Peterson Decision on injunctions in case 24-cv-111-jdp https://drive.google.com/file/d/1crNWzqUz89HymPE7crIYsfFFPTW53kmq/view?usp=sharing

2)Matt Stech DOCKETS Case 24-cv-111-jdp: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tXDOd1eEjpsfgktj1sc0odZawklBzP7_/view?usp=sharing

3) Matt Stech Injunction request docket 8 case 24-cv-111-jdp https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UfFuFN6esiL2Mt2EOg18JeW-3VfIFJWx/view?usp=sharing

 4)Matt Stech Injunction request docket 18 case 24-cv-111-jdp https://drive.google.com/file/d/16UGngwlylD32QVle60m6oj2aoTkyTdL4/view?usp=sharing


MATTHEW STECHAUNER (378235)- litigator, innocence, health care


Summation of Innocence case

1) surveillance camera on scene was thoroughly  analyzed by  photogrammetric expert William J. Stokes who said in a expert report on 6-25-23 that Matt's   height did not match the homicide suspects by 3 1/2 inches .

2)Eye witness Jaime Castillo said in statements to detectives that he  two Hispanic males beat victim Pascual Cruz to death with two baseball bats and did not see a white male like Matt beat Cruz to death.

3) had alibis that he was eating Tacos with firends at the tie of the murder- not used by trial lawyer

4Under went a 16 hour interrogation without Miranda Warning me and on a Narcotic Dilaudid the hospital gave me right before my interrogation. He falsely confessed while thus heavily drugged and not informed of his rights.

Abuse while in prison and lawsuits

 Matthew Stechauner (378235, NLCI)was  slapped hard on his butt by another prisoner and had an explosive reaction, attacking the guy who slapped him. He filed a PREA complaint which went unaddressed for weeks as Matthew’s anxiety rose- He was transferred to NLCI against his will and here the situation escalated, with no therapy and very little understanding of what Matt is going through. He was allowed to self harm for 7 hours causing much damage which still need attention. Has lawsuit in the works and plenty of witnesses. 

The background to Matthew Stechauner’s case is that he was sexually abused as a child and has a long history of mental illness. HE has done very well by learning the law and helping people with their legal work.He has severe PTSD and this work helping others and studying the law has helped him overcome his emotional hurdles. The sexual assault back several months ago has been too much for him . He  badly needs therapy and a new start.

                                                      My introduction

Let me introduce myself. My name is Matthew Charles Stechauner DOC# 378235 and I am in prison incarcerated at New Lisbon Correctional Institution P.O. BOX 2000 New Lisbon, WI 53950 with a prison records office phone number to contact me at (608) 562-6400 to set up a phone call with me on my issues.

                       Trying to Prove Innocence

 I been locked up 20 years straight now and got 7 years left to do on a 27 year sentence the courts in Milwaukee County Wisconsin gave me in case no. 04CF6461. I been working with my dearest advocate friend who is like a mom to me Margaret Peggy Swan for over 20 years now helping her with her legal project with other prisoner litigators like me who help prisoners and they friends and family. I been studying law for over 20 years and am a paralegal and a Jailhouse lawyer and plan to be a lawyer when I get out of prison and go finish law school.

  I been appealing my criminal case for over 20 years trying to prove my innocence on a homicide and armed robberies that I did not commit and I been on plenty of appeals to every court in the Country and wrote plenty of places to help me and they will not help me to no avail and I had the Wisconsin Innocent Project help me for 3 years but they told me at that time they did not have enough resources to help back in the years 2010-2013 when they investigated my case and got me a video tape camera photogrammetric expert William J. Stokes who said in a expert report on 6-25-23 saying my height did not match the homicide suspects by 3 1/2 inches in a camera on a eye witness Sam Cable garage that captured the homicide suspects and the homicide suspects were 6 feet 4 inches tall William J. Stokes said in his expert report and I am 6 feet 1/2 inches tall based on the height measurement report Wisconsin Innocent Project had DOC officials measure me for them in a measurement report dated 7-24-13.

 

Eye witness Jaime Castillo said in statements to detectives that he seen on the homicide scene on 11-13-04 two Hispanic males beat victim Pascual Cruz to death with two baseball bats and did not see a white male like me with white skin like me at the homicide scene beat Cruz to death.

 My trial lawyers Bernard Bud Stein and Richard Poulson forced me to plea out no contest from 1st degree reckless homicide to 2nd degree reckless homicide and one armed robbery and dismiss one armed robbery and a gun that was not mine or found on me but found in my sisters house that was illegally seized by the police and this plea shows they did not have a case is why they offered this plea and my appeal lawyer Eileen Miller Carter did not raise none of my issues on appeal for ineffective assistance of counsel on both my trial lawyers or raise my innocence claims on appeal about the homicide video tape and eye witness statements and for not showing me the homicide video tape camera or discovery and evidence and 16 hour interrogation without Miranda Warning me and on a Narcotic Dilaudid the hospital gave me right before my interrogation and I falsely confessed while I was mildly mental retarded to the homicide and robberies the detectives claim and detectives admit I was never a suspect in the homicide or armed robberies at my suppression hearing on 1-28-05 and still interrogated me.

 I had 7 alibis and two other alibis my lawyers never questioned for a total of 9 alibis and all the alibis said I was at my sister Tonya Frye house eating Taco Bell with my sister and her two kids and baby father to her kids on the night of the homicide and I was never at the homicide scene  that night but at my sisters house eating Taco Bell and was at a hotel on day of one armed robbery with family and friends on 11-20-04 and at Subway on day of the other armed robbery picking my sister up on 11-15-04 and was not at robbery scenes and my skin color does not match homicide suspects in this video tape camera that captured the homicide and the State DA video expert said the homicide video tape was not suitable for identification but my expert William J. Stokes says it is suitable for identification for my height not matching the homicide suspects and at the preliminary hearing on 12-3-04 and at my sentencing hearing on 1-9-06 the State DA said it was me on the homicide video tape at the preliminary hearing but changed his story at my sentencing hearing saying you can not make out my face or anyone's face on the video tape and this made all 3 of these lawyers ineffective assistance of counsel on my case for not raising these issues in my case and these 3 lawyers knew I was innocence. I got all my evidence and discovery, medical records, mental health records, homicide video tape, expert reports and my measurement report to prove my innocence's and got other info to prove my innocence to. Margaret Peggy Swan has the homicide video tape camera and expert report and my measurement report and you can contact her by phone at (608) 536-3993 to get the evidence from her.

                            Abuse while in prison and lawsuits

I have been mistreated by the the DOC Prison Officials since being locked up and won two lawsuit money settlements for a total of $15,000 for denial of medical care and for allowing me to self harm in segregation in cruel conditions in segregation without preventing it in case No's. Matthew Stechauner V. Paul Kemper 17-cv-582-jdp, Matthew Stechauner V. Emil Toney, 20-cv-1554-spd. I have a new lawsuit I filed in February 2024 still pending a screening order of my 1983 Civil Complaint on the merits of my claims with two Preliminary and Permanent Temporary Restraining Order Motions and two Preliminary and Permanent Injunction Motions and a Appointment Of Counsel Motion pending a decision in Federal Court in the Western District Court of Wisconsin in case no. Matthew Stechauner V. Tony Evers 24-cv-111-jdp and I raised 10 claims against 34 Prison Officials of Correctional Officer Baxter at Oshkosh Correctional Institution told a inmate Ryan Hodge my confidential information and HIPAA information risk of victimization (ROV) and said I was a rape victim on 10-7-22 and then on 10-11-22 Ryan Hodge slapped me on my left ass cheek sexually assaulting me and sexually harassing me in a prison Dayroom in front of other prisoners and staff on camera that prison officials preserved for me without these staff preventing the sexual assaults and knew about my status being disclosed by prison official Baxter and I was denied medical health care and mental health care after the sexual assaults committed against me. I was retaliated against by prison officials for reporting the sexual assaults committed against me on a PREA investigation and moved me to a different prison from Oshkosh Prison to New Lisbon Prison, failure to protect and placing my safety at risk and on 2-7-23 in Segregation at New Lisbon Correctional Institution on camera prison officials allowed me to self harm for 7 hours straight without preventing it causing me to break my wrist, fingers by punching walls and bust my head open by hitting walls in observation suicide watch cell and a Doctor at the ER Hospital Mile Bluff prison officials took me to for the self harm asked prison officials how long did they let me hurt myself for and why was it not prevented and prison officials admitted to letting me hurt myself for 2-4 hours straight without preventing it is there approximation and this is wrote in the Hospital Records and it is written by the ER Doctor in the Hospital Records that she filed a complaint on the Prison System to her Nursing Chief Of Staff of the Hospital for allowing me to hurt myself without preventing it and now she is a witness to my lawsuit. I am still being denied medical care right now for my broken Wrist, fingers and Nose. I have all the evidence and medical records to prove my lawsuit claims.

This is one email, there have been many letters and emails:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17xFjNZ1GF2d08LusjIi3GQFhU3flGcli/edit?usp=share_link&ouid=110165518202991476262&rtpof=true&sd=true

 

                




No comments:

Post a Comment

First look

  Below are some of the prisoners posted here; look at the side bar to this blog and you will see prisoners listed by last name. Under that ...