Monday, August 12, 2024

William Thurber

William Thurber 573448

William Thurber 573448

New Lisbon Correctional Institution

PO Box 189

Phoenix, MD 21131

So  my name is William I'm a 54 year old convict I've been in prison now 14 + years. I've got 28 years all together. With lots of programs todo. Now this is the most craziest thing ever. DOC will not let me use or go to any programs because I've got to much time to do they want me to wait intell I'm with in 4 years of my release. What I don'nt understand. Why wouldn't DOC let me program now so i can use the tools i learn to help me why im  incarcerated. It would help us stay out of trouble and stay clean why we are incarcerated. If you could see the number of inmates that come to segregation (that we call the hole or seg) it would blow your mind.  We have a big problem with drug's in prison. And its hurting lots of people I've seen dudes that have never done anything other then weed became big time opium user's. Its sad. I myself am in need of programs for anger and drug's.  But denied. Help that's all I can say HELP. In tell next time. If you are interested in any kinda help write to  William Thurber #573448.  New Lisbon Correctional Institution, po box189, Phoenix MD. 21131 thank you readers. William

WILLIAM THURBER (573448) story and PREA

So you want me to start with my story. I hope I don't disgust you lol. So let's start with I'm 53 years old. I've been in and out of prison most of my life. I did 10 years in the state of Arizona 86-96 I also did 91/2, years in the state of Idaho. 96-06. I also did 3 years off and on in a number of county jails. I came to the state of Wisconsin in 2008 only because my family is from this state. My mom had me in California at birth. As a kid my life was rough. It was me and my youngest sister. My mom was a truck driver. So we had a number of family and friends that my mom would let stay with us, while she was out on the road. So between being asexually assaulted and starving it was rough. I ended up in a boys home and started my life of crime at the age of 12 years old. I was running from this hell that was suppose tobe my home. And I'm still running. Most of my adult life I was a out law biker. When I came to Wisconsin the Out Laws brought me in to there home. With the help of my dad and uncle's. I ended up in prison here with 28 years in and 28 years out. So 56 years all together. Now this is the part that will kill you. In Outagamie county I took a plea for ten in and ten out because I was guilty. But in Winnebago county I went to trial and lost and ended up with 18 in and 18 out.  I never should of been found guilty of anything. My codefendant recanted his statement and told the courts I didn't do any of this. But besides all that. My attorneys fucked up my case. All together I have 12 victim's 4 of these victim's stated that there R/V was never broken into. And one victim stated her R/V was broken into two months after I was in jail. So that's five case's that need to be looked at. Now Rob was trying to help me find a lawyer that would look at my case. He sent Kelly Thompson a email about me. Then we got distracted with my dental. I got all my teeth pulled out back in September first of last year. And my mouth was so messed up and to this day I'm having problems. And then Rob stopped emailing  and communicating all together. So I was told to reach out to you. So this is my story in a short story. I'd love to tell you more. So ask away. I know I have to built a trusting relationship with you so here I am. Please let me know want. I'll tell you anything and I'll be honest. Thank you for you time. Billy

 WILLIAM THURBER on 4/4/2024 6:43:33 PM wrote

William huTrber 573448

Hello Peggy. So how is your weekend going? My Friday was crazy. I was told to email you first about a issue that happened yesterday. My cell was searched by two females I was told it was a cause. Any ways they had to wake me up from my nap todo so. I was halfway dressed when I went to the door. I told the females I had to get dress. My problem is one of the females was watching me get dress. I believe there was a PREA violation there could you please look in to this for me. The county I'm in is Juneau. I asked the Sargent of my unit what is the procedure in this matter. He said so I don't hide any contraband. I still feel this is a PREA concern. There was male officers here that could of watched me. If I was out on the street's and I was watching a female change I would go to jail. Do not contact New Lisbon Correctional Institution. There just going to lie for there CO's. As a state person I would like your input on this. And take your time because this has got to be done right. I want this done from a out side advocate. Thank you. Billy

 

WILLIAM THURBER (573448)4/13/2024

One other thing there was a inmate that was watching from this cell that told me. Why the one female was watching me she had the other female look in, and at the same time they would laugh. This inmate is willing to make a statement. So you know, I did ask for a white shirt ( superior officer ) to speak to me. The one other thing you have to remember is this place is all about retaliation. So if that happens someone will get a hold of you to let you know. Thank you. Billy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First look

  Below are some of the prisoners posted here; look at the side bar to this blog and you will see prisoners listed by last name. Under that ...