Saturday, August 24, 2024

Luis Nieves

 From 2023

Luis Nieves had all his meds taken away last September. He has stage 4 lung cancer,.

Luis Z Nieves 

Luis Nieves 265717 CCI



265717CCI ( 1975, 47, Puero Rican)

 I been diagnosed with stage IV Lung Cancer(Terminal Ill) and I'm currently on chemo treatment twice a day(Alectinib Am/Bed) and all the suddenly CCI brought a new physician by the name of Dr.Sukowaty (which allegedly also is the WDOC Bureau of health services assistant medical director)and removed all the medical needs that were recommended by my UW-Cancer Center.Oncologist Dr.Toby Campbell and not only approved by the Former CCI Physician but also approved by CCI special needs committee and were permanent ; Claiming that not only meet the criteria for this need but that she also personally feel that I don't need them. MEDICAL MATTRESS -Recommended for my pain and comfort. DAILY SHOWERS - recommended due to the ongoing chemo treatment and on and off rashes. WASH ALL CLOTHES & LINEN W/ BLEACH ON THE UNIT Cont. WASH CLOTHES ON THE UNIT / BLEACH SEPERATE FROM OTHER INMATES - To minimize risk of exposure that will affect my on going condition. Also, UW- NEUROLOGY CLINIC scheduled a EMG due to complications with my hands falling sleep and again this Doctor cancel my appointment claiming I don't meet the criteria even thought it was UW-Neurologist deem necessary for a EMG to be perform. To all.this needs she simply stated that if I want comfort for my condition she can send me to the WDOC infirmary @DCI which was a cruel thing to say. Mr.Koran, I really need help to have all my medical needs reinstated before this negligence by this doctor cause the end of me before the cancer supposed to do it. I don't have anybody to help me on the outside so if in anyway you can help me it will be well appreciated; Hope to hear from you soon.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19pw--X58emEKiWWY8T6e0_0A0wGYYYJR/edit?usp=share_link&ouid=110165518202991476262&rtpof=true&sd=true

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First look

  Below are some of the prisoners posted here; look at the side bar to this blog and you will see prisoners listed by last name. Under that ...