Monday, August 12, 2024

Jacob Kent

 

Jacob Kent 363405 RGCI


Prea ,lincoln hills and  Court/JACOB KENT (363405)7/3/2024 As soon as I can get a stamp, I will writeyou my statement of what happen to me back in 1999 when I was at Lincoln Hills youth prison.. I am also trying to write attorney's to see if one will take my case and will fill the class action lawsuit too...Also I want to apologize for me not being patient.. My mother has stage 4 lung cancer and spine cancer, I'm 

Jacob Kent 7 6 24 statement

I was sent to Lincoln Hills school in the beginning of January 1999, I was 15 years old at the time when this happen to me. I could remember, I was in Miller cottage when officer Mr. Wolfgram approach me and talked to me about a Guard who was, I guess, trying to transition into a women at the time. I forgot the name of the officer, in hindsight I realize that Mr Wolfgram used this other officer's transitioning as a means to groom me into performing sexual acts.. I don't know exactly how it all started or why he chose me, its been 25 years now but I was involved with Mr. Wolfgram 5 to 7 times in the years to come before egot released, He (officer Wolfgram) came to my room and the school room we had on the unit and he would make me give him a blow job on my knees and he would ejaculate in my mouth and tell me everything would be OK. It would last sometimes for up to 15 Minutes.... He (Wolfgram) would tell me nobody would believe me if I ever said anything because I'm a inmate and he was a officer of the Department of Corrections. So it went on for some time and I kept it to myself because I  felt like I wasn't important and I was just a kid and nobody would believe me.. This has really messed me up over the years and now look where I am and if this never happen to me my life could have been a lot different but I will never know because it did happen to me and I will never forget the pain he caused me when I was just a child...  Inmate Jacob m Kent # 363405

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First look

  Below are some of the prisoners posted here; look at the side bar to this blog and you will see prisoners listed by last name. Under that ...