Saturday, August 24, 2024

Raymond Woods

 Raymond  Woods 501400 OSCI 

Raymond Woods

 7323

 my name is Raymond Woods but now I'm known as " inmate." I'm being treated not as human nor friend but as an enemy of the worst kind. I'm from Milwaukee Wisconsin and seeing way more than I should. I was never exposed to the other road that some take. seeing violence was something others recognize while I sat back and wondered. for a month after being 18 years old until right now at 32 years old, I've been seeking understanding about why why I am the one who always gets the bad end of the stick, when and why I can't have him find peace? why am I different why it wasn't me that died, why I couldn't be killed?? I've tried to do a boc, take any program and group that I could SMH. I wanted that and needed to keep me focused on good things and not have bad thoughts. I've been going through a lot from my mom dealing with ALS and seeing and hearing the changes and when she passed away back in 2020 no one came to talk to me. one of my best friends got killed in a lot of others. and on top of that getting door shutting my face From Court, Family Etc. it's like when you try to do right this place don't care, but when you do wrong they listen. we're being treated worse than abandoned pets. good people that comes to prison goes out of monster. the COS do is they please, talk to you so disrespectful and belittles you, the PSU stuff seems like they're lost. I try so hard with them. I feel worse when I come out of there. one night time I went to see them And told the lady I had a visit from my mom( she knows my mom passed) and I let her know if she comes in my dream sometimes to visit me. she tells me” oh that's not real!” and she smiles like it was a joke. you know how bad that hurted me? that's why I don't like talking to people or sharing the way I feel because I always gets bad end of the stick. they make it so hard unless in prison, they don't want us to show affection on the visit with our loved ones SMH  what type of crazy is that?,.?., yeah you hold your  mates hand... play with your kids, but in a man's prison you allow other men to buy and wear makeup, ladies underwear and call up to have sex with each other. why can't we have nude pics, Just For Men or hair clippers? it's too much power  in the wrong hands, I don't blame others who has found themselves that's cool, I respect that and them. but be fair to our people not just the pride people. I need treatment and mental health and and have been asking  for it all my life. I want to give up so many times, but I know maybe there's some light in this.  maybe by the one who could make that change for people who like me get the help they need.

 thank you for listening and hope I could help, because I'm willing.

 yours truly Raymond Woods

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First look

  Below are some of the prisoners posted here; look at the side bar to this blog and you will see prisoners listed by last name. Under that ...