Saturday, July 6, 2024

mentally ill setup for failure- from a 2019 BLOG of MANY CASES



Note: THIS BLOG WAS PUBLISHED 5  years ago. I went through to update the cases and am saddened at how little has changed- I will put the latest photo and update and am inviting all those who are still " in " to write for their own post. 
                         Report from Solitary: TIS “kids” released without treatment”
from survey done 5 years ago 
                                                                   
FFUP, February 2019
to Governor Evers, DOC Secretary Carr  and all others interested.
 Introduction: I started this work when the Supermax opened in Boscobel many years ago- I had been writing letters for Amnesty International to prisoners confined for years in little cells around the globe and I was more than appalled that we were doing that here now. Since then I have learned how everything in the system affects everything else and that our overuse of solitary is in large part an attempt to deal with overcrowding and lack of staff.  As conditions worsen, fewer and fewer people want to work in the WIDOC.  There is virtually no treatment for the mentally ill and I am increasingly alarmed with the fate of many TIS prisoners who go straight ,untreated, from solitary to release.  When I brought this issue up with prisoner litigators I know, I found they were mostly ignorant of the issue. Here is a tirade on the obscenity of our present policies of holding seasoned old law prisoners in forever because they are still “Dangerous” while dumping these TIS “kids” on their heads upon release.
              I send this to Governor Evers and DOC Secretary Carr in hopes that they will intervene quickly to get these men to WRC before their release date. IN 2014, of the 7,701 new admittances, 3652 were revocations for nonfelonies ( see chart). I know many of these were similar cases to the ones below.  
              We have attempted a lawsuit and will refile it. Unable to find a lawyer, we filed as joinders and without legal mail privileges, communication with our seasoned litigator helper was impossible, and result disastrous and we filed for dismissal without prejudice. Plainitffs were not asking for money, they were asking for treatment and the righting of the system.
             I come to you now, Governor Evers, asking you and Secretary Carr to look into these cases and see that they get the treatment they need which at present time is only available at WRC. These are only a few , there are many more and I hope to use this blog to bring them to wider attention.  Further, we ask that you push for a mental treatment center and the reinvigorating of the  mission of the DOC- to rehabilitate prisoners and keep the public safe.

Scott Brown today
  
Scott Brown 2019

Scott Brown 567501 bd 1990, 2024:now at WRC                                              
           BD 1990,28y.o.; out date 11 5 19
The length of time you have spent in solitary confinement and the conditions
you faced there: I been in the hole for 7 months for  self harm . Being in observation
 with nothing on and being forced to be in observation with just a smock and a
 rubbery mat.
Why  were you placed in solitary confinement. I received many tickets for self-harm
and other things which I tried to self –harm and I was punished for.

What policies or procedures affected your placement in solitary confinement and the length of your stay? receiving tickets for self harming myself on observation status caused  me to stay in the hole for 7 months.

What injuries did you suffer as a result of your placement in solitary confinement? Continually cutting on myself , no visits from my son or mother too . Weight loss, seeing people – inmates cut themselves or take a lot of pills.

Why do you believe defendants are responsible for the placement in solitary confinement and the conditions they faced?They are policy makers for observation and the hole.

What relief are you seeking? To go to WRC for prerelease to  help me get back
 in the world. 

2024:OUT Alfonso Luis Gonzalez 629911; WCI ( written in pencil- cannot scan)
release date:07/16/2019
1.the length of time you have spent in solitary confinement and the 
conditions you faced there:
3-8-18 to 7-6-18,8-31-18 to 9-16-18, 9 -21-18 to 1- 25-19
2.why you were placed in solitary confinement; (paraphrase) giving staff a hard time and getting beat up by staff and a inmate too
3.what policies or procedures affected your placement in solitary confinement and the length
of your stay; “at the time I get out of seg is 1- 25-19 and I go home in 7-9 19.”
4.what injuries you suffered as a result of their placement in solitary confinement; Staff are
 making my time hard due to my mental health
5.And what relief you are seeking? I have ask for help form all staff at Waupun and I have not got it at all from “psychological “ and “medical.” Inmates have told me they will kill me in GP and will keep beating me up till I go home.
And information we need
1. Name and Number and prison: Alfonso, Luis Gonzalez Jr #629911
2. birth date (BD) /age now: 5-12-1997
3. Date & Age at Incarceration:12-1-18 ( age 21)
4. years in prison: 12-1-18 to 7-9-19
      5. Offense description : Kenosha County Jail?
6.  Length of Sentence
7.  Do you have a Mental health diagnosis? Was it changed, when why to  what? PTSD; ADHD
8. Treatment given, treatment need: psychological- and I have not got it here at Waupun prison
9.CRS while in solitary? ?
10.other relevant information

Darryl Nelson 2018
Darryl Nelson today
2024:OUT
Darryl M Nelson
551868
CCI bd 1987 out 05/08/2019   in since 2009

I haven’t got any treatment –the PSU staff don’t even some talk to me when I write the and I been trying to go back to WRC but the PSU here said WRC won’t take me. But I am no longer doing the hunger strike cause it did me no good and you are right, this prison do break every rule, But thank you for caring for me and what I am going through.
But I don’t know how to do an injunction but  if one can be put together for me to go to WRC and get some treatment before I go  home that’s all I been trying to do for ten years now. The court even ordered for me to have a psychological evaluation and this prisoner still has not done it. But I wrote the judge Troy D Cross about what is going on with me so this court scheduled a ph0ne conference on 10 1 18 at 8:30am. But I don’t know what it’s about.
He promises he is done self harming. Wants to live life to help others




REVOKED see posts in new blog :
https://ourprisonersspeak.blogspot.com/2024/07/tyler-milton.html

Tyler L Milton 596157 WCI bd1998 ; 20 y.o. 
9 16 18
I am writing to let you know that I had a failed suicide attempt. The stress is getting to me. Multiple correctional officers have been telling me a lot of messed up things. Some examples  of what they have been saying include:“just kill yourself already”
“you have nothing to live for” I’ve been gone two days, why are you still alive?”  “I’m going to poison your food”
 “I hope you die in your sleep tonight. That way you die peacefully and I won’t have to put up with
 you          ever again. That’s a win win situation, it can’t get better than that.”
“Next time you cut yourself, cit deeper. Hit a vain You won’t feel a thing.”
“oh, your back? I was hoping you wouldn’t make it through surgery.”
Please consider adding me to your team of Plaintiffs. If it’s not for money it’s for justice                         
1.the length of time you have spent in solitary confinement and the conditions you faced there.
I have been in solitary confinement since august 9th, 2018.I have faces a lot of harmful conditions
 here in WCI segregation. Including being purposely skipped meals , slammed into the ground for
 unknown reasons, and the worst by far, when a correctional officer brought e a 9 – volt battery to assist me in suicide , and I swallowed the 9 volt battery to attempt suicide.

2.why you were placed in solitary confinement? I was placed in solitary confinement for Disobeying orders, disruptive conduct, and damage/alteration of property

3.what policies or procedures affected your placement in solitary confinement and the length of your stay;
I do not know nothing about the policies and procedures her at WCI because ever by me knowing the policies and procedures, that does not stop DOC employees from violating my rights and breaking the policies and procedures set forth.

4.what injuries you suffered as a result of their placement in solitary confinement: I have suffered a lot of physical injuries since august 19th 20 18 ( the day I swallowed the 9- volt battery) I have had three surgeries and 2 scopes , all for attempted suicides. And emotional injuries include an DOC employee saying he was surprised I’m  back from surgery because he hoped I would die on the operating table. These are just two examples of physical and emotional and mental injuries  I have suffered. I could write pages and pages of the ways I have suffered in solitary confinement and I could write pages and pages more on abuse saw and heard be done to my fellow inmates.

5.And what relief you are seeking: The relief I am seeking is to be taken out of Waupun  Correctional Institution and placed at the Wisconsin Resource Center to  the help I really need and to be kept at the Wisconsin Resource center until the terrn of my incarceration is over. I also ask that the correctional officers that work her at Waupun Correctional Institution , that I list under number 10, be thoroughly investigated and punished to the fullest degree for the wrong they have done- not all correctional officers are bad but the pones I listed below are very bad ,very abusive both physically and verbally.
And information we need

2. birth date (BD) /age now 5/26/1998, 20 y.o.
3. Date & Age at Incarceration:9.06.2016, 19 years old when I was incarcerated
4. years in prison: 2 ½
5. Offense description :
Battery by prisoner
 prisoner throw/expel bodily fluids-from when I was incarcerated at Lincoln Hills Penitentiary
6.  Length of Sentence:  I am sentenced on revocation form supervision. I was sentenced two years.
7.  Do you have a Mental health diagnosis? Was it changed, when why to  what? Yes I have a mental health diagnosis and issues to list. NO, my diagnosis has not changed, However it has me listed as MH-1 ( one of the lowest mental health levels) when I suffer with a lot of mental health issues..
8. Treatment given, treatment need: no treatment has been given to me. I need a lot of treatment that is notbeing provided to me her in prison.
9.CRS while in solitary?yes
10.other relevant information: I am a seriously mentally ill inmate with at least 4 suicide attempt in the last 5 months.
WCI psychological department keeps telling me that I am harming myself and trying to commit suicide for attention when in fact, I really want to die. Psychological services telling me I try to kill myself to get attention gets more focused on trying to die. WCI is horrible. 3 inmates have been beaten in three days, this week already. I have been in RHU since 9 8 2018.
a Correctional officer brought me: a nine volt battery, a metal melding rod, 2 cigarettes, electrical writing and more things. I swallowed the battery, requiring surgery, 10 days later after I swallowed the battery, they decided to have it removed.
 Correctional officers have been retaliating against me and many other fellow inmates The officers that do the most retaliating include:CO Jacob Dorn/CO Andrew Pohl/CO Jashua Adderton/CO bliler/ CO O’real /CO Jones./Sgrt Joseph Beahm/Sgt Fisher/Lt Schnieder/Captain Tritt/Captain Nelson


Jordan Cosby 2018
Jordan Cosby today

Jordan Cosby
501015; 2024:NOW in WSPF
age 27 BD, 1991/requesting treatment at WRC/release date 4 27 20/
the length of time you have spent in solitary confinement and the conditions you faced there:
I have been in solitary confinement since June 7th, 2017 and I faced life threatening suicide
attempts by cutting myself , overdosing, and swallowing foreign objects and been a victim
to staff negligence and deliberately ignoring my attempt to get help. Currently still in RHU.

why you were placed in solitary confinement:
On 6-7-17 I was placed in solitary confinement for a topically fight for defending myself against three other people. 6-28-17 I receive a 360 days DS. NO administrative confinement, all retaliation for previous lawsuits I have won.

what policies or procedures affected your placement in solitary confinement and the length of your stay;
 303.14 aggravated assault
303.28 disobeying orders

what injuries you suffered as a result of their placement in solitary confinement
I suffer a suicide attempt cutting my right arm on 9 21 17 life threatening. I also suffer loss of blood traumatically, and an illegal surgery on 1-8 `8 and a number of incidents throughout the year of excessive force and harassment.

I am strictly asking for an immediate transfer to WRC for mental health treatment in general population on unit 17 specifically long term treatment due to the need of individual treatment and also a diagnosis examination for MH2A  paranoia, PTSD, Schizophrenia and a restraining order against WCI and WCI staff!

Jordan Cosby 501015 typed from letter (pencil cannot scan):9 12 18They been fucking with me so much that I can’t take this shit no more. I just writing you for your help. I have been in segregation since 6 7 17   for a self defense physical altercation where it was a group fight. They are oppressing me and using corporal punishment which is prohibited . they are retaliating against me due to them violating my constitutional rights by using excessive force by knocking my teeth out by slamming me and lying about and they settled the claim is there charged me facing 171/2 imprisonment and fail to transfer me to another institution or county because they are going to railroad me. 27 years young black in a generation of Black Lives Matter and police brutality is at its  high and I’m a victim of it with mental health problems . I need to get out of this prison and this county .(Wants me to send any legal items in enclosed embossed envelopes).I’m not supposed to be in any prison now it’s excessive confinement ( writes about campaign with media etc).Lawyer Crystal-Abbet@mennlaw.com 920-731-6631 My lawyer –
I placed myself in observation after another inmate name Harris . he’s a white man, did not get his name- he was in a cell A-202 RHU and has been literally cutting and ripping his ear and they not doing nothing about it. He’s been to the ER 3 times in Madison and it was a flash back trigger for me and I severely cut myself and they did nothing so I write you and Cristal and my mother before I faint. So for intentionally keeping myself in OBS until Madison comes talk to me. I wrote Jim Schwochert DAI administrator to come talk to me or they transfer me . The warden here has secret emails intentionally oppressing people. Dr van Buran has been abusing her authority just placing people in obs for no reason and since  she been here in WCI 2015 numerous inmates committed suicide. Just recently in July.
6.And what relief you are seeking: declarative, Injunctive

2024:OUTGerald Easterling- 
564618;WCI ;
BD 1992 out 2 7 21
From Within and beyond this 8” by 14” square foot steel deprivation cell  that is designed  for  my mental and physical and social dehumanization, I bring to you this letter  of concern   regarding the adverse effects of long
 term segregation sensory deprivation<After spending 3 years in intensive solitary  confinement ,
deprived of human contact, I had become super-sensitive to the 5 basic human senses.
This deliberate and intentional stripping of the cell down to a isolation cell, then the stripping
of the individual down to the basic necessities and even down to the personal effects-
 then locked within this cell 24 hours a day with barely the bare essentials and where even this
wall-mounted stainless steel mirror is the segregation  cell is removed from the walls so that
even the sight of one’s own image is denied. And no  matter how strong a person is , sensory
deprivation is depravity at its worst. All 5 basic human sense-sight, sound, smell, touch,  
 and taste-are severely suppressed-when one is slowly but
surely and very subtly stripped of all common sentiments of humanity. So once again, I am
 force d to adapt to a Fucker of situation. Under these adverse conditions of confinement one tends to crave a change of scenery and location, and atmosphere, and environment just so s/he can see new sight instead of the same old everyday mind-deadening routine and faceless faces..hear new and different sounds other than the  quiet and indescribable silence that seems to speak louder than noise, smell different scents besides the foul stale and  contemptible odor so common to everyday existence in this bottomless pit..one seeks to touch base with and feel and embrace another human in an intimate and sensitive and humane and compassionate and personal way as opposed to the impersonal and inhumane and insensitive and degrading manner..one develops a strong, intense desire to taste various foods besides the same old tasteless and non variety and everyday, recycled meals. One is served just enough good to have a bowel movement and just enough to say alive. Where even one’s sense of taste and appetite, and taste buds is denied and deprived, Torture chambers where absent various forms of social stimuli , the human mind can become so debased and so dehumanized , and sink so low tha if one isn’t so careful , there is a tendency to adjust and conform and accustom oneself to a standard of living that is lower than that which exists within the animal kingdom.
After spending over three years in the intensive solitary confinement, I was transferred back to general population .I have not received, encouraged nor welcomed any outside contact by way of visits and emotional and spiritual and financial support from family members, loved ones or friends in the past 6 years. The most pain is knowing, the feeling of helplessness. The dark corner doesn’t lend much comfort-often the walls are closing in. It’s still dark and cloudy in the midst of the hell the call “the kingdom, of darkness” but with a little love and support, you can supply the sunshine I need to get me through this stormy weather when all else fails. Bring your light to my solitude heart and mind and soul. What you have for me will make my darkness all-light, I understand you help people in prison, can you please help me maintain myself and existence with emotional and spiritual and financial support. Can you please provide encouragement and help me overcome the challenges faced during incarceration and reintegration. Being ungrateful is not a character of mines, nor do I require a lot, I just ask that you provide me enough ,enough of what you honestly have to offer genuinely from a place where your feeling and heart may reside.
. Hope to hear from you really soon.Respectfully submitted, Gerald Easterling #564618

Damien Huff today

Damien Huff 551050 BD 1994 2024:NOW IN CCI
( 24) release date 5 25 2022
GBCI PO Box  19033
Damien Huff 2019

 Green Bay, WI 54307
1.The length of time you have spent in solitary confinement and the conditions you faced there: I’ve already been in the  hole for 4 months now  and I don’t get out until April 12th.. It’s unsanitary and I’m being tortured , They use excessive  force on me as well as on others.

2.why you were placed in solitary confinement; Pending investigation.
 Supposedly I was ..(in ) a gang hit against staff. Which was in fact behind that so they
 fabricated a ticket and said they found 7 letter soliciting an employee.

3.what policies or procedures affected your placement in solitary confinement and the
length of your stay; I’m losing my mind down here. I can’t sleep right. I’ve been talking
to myself a lot lately. I can’t use  the phone down here. Die to they say it’s always
something wrong with it. And I don’t get fed properly on time like I suppose to which
effect me all in a way.

4.What injuries you suffered as a result of their placement in solitary confinement;
I suffered injuries to my hands and legs due to their always placing the cuffs on too tightly. I am in extreme pain and feeling numbness in my feet and hands

5.And what relief you are seeking:I am asking that I be transferred to another institution or be admitted to a mental health complex for letter treatment, I need help mentally and with my coping skills. I also ask that the captain be stripped of his white shirt and or me removed from Captain. Jay Vanlanen needs to be removed from RHU building.
And information we need
1. Name and Number and prison: Damien Huff  551050 GBCI
2. birth date (BD) /age now 1-1 -94; 24
3. Date & Age at Incarceration 5-31-15 at age 19
4. years in prison 5 years
      5. Offense description:  Armed Robbery PTAC
6.  Length of Sentence: 8 in 4 out
7.  Do you have a Mental health diagnosis? Was it changed, when why to  what?(blank)
8. Treatment given, treatment need noe give but I need mental health help like A.S.A.P.
9.CRs while in solitary? not good
10.other relevant information: I am currently still on hunger strike as well as Fredrick Morris, Micheal Johnson and  4 other guys I don’t know the names of. Captain Jay Vanlaner is retaliating against me for exercising my right to refuse food, He uses force when taking me before HSU staff, He also have taken my clothing and put me in a cell with no mattress, toilet paper or a smock .It should be noted that it is winter time and the cells are freezing cold and filthy. He told me I shall remain that way until I am ready to start eating again. I am scared that he will harm me in other ways also. I feel this is inhumane treatment in every way, fashion and form. I ask that he be gone! Damien Huff.



Kuan Barnett today

Kuan Barnett 650427 2024:Now in  CCI

WCI
Kuan Barnett 2019

BD 1991, 19 Y.O. release date 3 15 23/
the length of time you have spent in solitary confinement and the conditions you faced there:_
I’ve been in solitary for almost a year now and the conditions that I’ve faced in here is abusement,
being treated unfairly and unsanitary conditions.

•why you were placed in solitary confinement? I was originally placed in solitary for disrespect,
causingga disturbance and disobeying orders but I couldn’t get half time off the release date the
institution  gave me so I lost hope and gain more time.

what policies or procedures affected your placement in solitary confinement and the length of your stay; It’s not the procedures it’s the policies that the correctional officers don’t follow because the taunt, restrain you when your not doing anything and among other things.

what injuries you suffered as a result of their placement in solitary confinement: I’ve suffered from assault by the officer and they damage my fingers on my right hand, back, rib cage and eyes but also mentally

And what relief you are seeking: to stop long time solitary confinement and to have cameras everywhere in the institution and to help from abusement
note we first heard of Kuan from a neighbor- he was assaulted and later Guards were arrested –I have news article on it

WRC can be a life saver for those listed above who are soon to go home- it will greatly enhance their chance of successfully getting back to the community . However the need to have real long term treatment in a healthy environment is highlighted in the next cases. A temporary stay at WRC and then back to the same old- same old does not work over the long term. We need a mental health treatment center with trained staff and all new rules and a new direction with mission that respects the value of human life and understands that people change and change for the better when given a real second chance.
 

 Died by Suicide after release
Timothy Terrel Crowley 243754 GBCI  BD 1996; 42y.o,/out 9 2 2019/orig conv 1998/again 2009/ deaf from early childhood now going blind
                              In for a short sentence and still here 22 years later/
                                   needs understanding, humane treatment

UPDATE: Timothy did make it out, was doing well for awhile.  He committed suicide, something that happens all to often when people needing Compassionate treatment are instead abused and traumatized and the released ready or not.
Questionaire :

 (“Note- a lot in original I cannot read or don’t understand- leaving out)
       1)Residence before incarceration- Milwaukee/MR is 5 22, 2019/Maximum
discharge is 2022/convicted of “intention crack cocaine within 1000 feet of
school zone/guilty yes but he has caught more time and has been locked up
for 22 years .His lawyer was a public defender and he is fighting another case right
 now-“I did not want to hurt others, it was about a meds issues.”
He has support from family and says they should be allowed to have more
 visitors than just four on their visiting list. Grandmother was his role model.
Some support from inside but he is  “more of a loner than crowd pleaser”
       2)Diagnoses: Schizoeffective disorder, bipolar type personality disorder.
In my youth I was committed as a patient  and out patient at the Milwaukee Health
Complex. I’m a MH2A. I’m still in seg and they’re speaking of placing me on A/C.

      3)  “I had  some treatment over the years, But mostly I was restricted. People lied at WRC and Kickout. Mendota did the same. When I was a youth I had group therapy and other group training,
      4)Yes, I am in seg on assault and disobey orders. 300 days of DS. I’ve been in seg since March 24, 2017. I filed an appeal but I never got my disposition. Clothes, sheets are filthy, Shower in cell, Rec for twice a week for 2hours, But it does not live up to.. No good books in seg,
       5) Hearing impaired( Note ushers syndrome) Balance issues, Asthma, Hypertension Disorder, Irritated bowel syndrome, Practical burse in place of psychiatrist. No real doctor, not head supervisor> psychologist come from Oshkosh prison named Dr Adam
       6) I  had HSED but no vocational classes. They took that off my needs due to my ushers syndrome
        7) So far no preparation for my release. Law Library is all that is good. Free books can come as long as they are in perfect shape and have a receipt. Taking some college course and Braille and speech therapy and sign language.
AODA is all I know as condition of release


Jovan Williams 575056 (2024:now in CCI solitary)
WCI (bd1993, 24yo)out 7 2018 Jovan Williams was incarcerated at age 19 and has been in prison in restrictive Status housing for more than  2 years, approximately January 2016 until now. He believes he was originally put in restrictive housing Status for disobeying orders and was given 90 days. He is still there. He has not been giving outside of cell recreation nor allowed to go outside for long periods. Due to DAI policies and procedures he was given 45, 90 and 105 days of loss of rec.
64)He is diagnosed as MH-1 and is continually put around prisoners with MH-2-A and 2-B and says there are no psychological treatment  given to any of them. “ I never thought I will have all of these scars on my body and mental, but look at the result of what I have gone through being incarcerated in these settings . I don’t know if I will be able to function in the community without help. I have reached out more than several times for help to get back to reality but get nothing. This setting is full of boredom, hostile ways from people. This is dangerous-which leads me to self destructive ways, suicidal thoughts, self harm and suicidal attempts which only make my psychological state worse than it was at the beginning.
65)His history of self harm is extensive.
a)GBCI: While on Clinical observation at GBCI He attempted to kill himself by suffocation with a plastic bag, which was given him by staff. He has a case on court on this:2017-cv-00452-jpd.
b)On February 28 2017, while still in clinical observation he had a mental breakdown “ due to me not being able to handle these conditions and not receiving the proper tools to help me mentally. I began to cry and shiver and beg staff to kill me. It took for staff to strap me down to a bed to prevent me from further self harm.” ( on video).
c)ON 8 2 17 staff did not report his cutting himself.  C.O. Schroeder was a witness and he got no medical care.
d)On 12 18 2017 he overdosed on a lot of medication in front of Dr S. Schwait-Z-Oscar Ph.D. Psychologist. He was put into clinical observation. Cpt.Van Lanen intervened and Dr S Schwartz-Oscar had to come to HSU to verify that he did indeed take the overdose.
e)WCI: I was transferred to WCI on December 26, 2017  “where I continued to experience extreme events in the Disciplinary Separation settings.” He overdosed, hurt himself and was subjected to cruel and unusual punishment.
66) He asks to be properly diagnosed at WRC and to be sent to WRC for  programs /groups for his diagnosis. He says there is one word for his environment: “ Unbearable!” 


 2024:OUT Glenn E. Conroy Jr 447096 WCI( no release date given on DOC profile)


This is a medical case also- I think his mental confusion and health problems work together ensuring the worse outcomes . He needs a nurturing environment  and real explanations. ) 

1.the length of time you have spent in solitary confinement and the conditions
you faced there
The staff do not pay attention to anything they should sp that’s why I’ve been
able to almost kill myself on over 20 occasions!2.why you were placed in solitary
 confinement; For  self inflictions and suicide attempts. Also the officers had an
inmate set me up and make some stuff that’ called hooch and set iit in my lock
 box that I did not even use in the first place.
3.What policies or procedures affected your placement in solitary confinement and the length of your stay; Purposeful and knowing negligence of medical procedures. As Every time I tell the medical staff Doctor Manlove it’s my liver, he looks at something else completely ignoring what I said it is. And the health service manager MarChant stated that it does not matter what I say is wrong with my internal body functions.
4.What injuries you suffered as a result of their placement in solitary confinement: More  Severe mental health and the psychiatrist won’t give any meds to help me mentally function a little better.
 5.And what relief you are seeking: liver transplant and gallstone removal before I die and the 7 inch state tooth brush removed from my esophagus and before it HI a nerve and puncture a hole in my stomach, And tell the staff and inmates to quite sexually harassing me and telling me to do extremely abnormal things to my bottom and say the State fucked me!! PLEASE !! help I’m in extreme pain and I’m extremely scared someone is going to rape  me. I’m sorry, !!
And information we need: 
1.name and Number and prison: Glenn E. Conroy Jr 447096; WCI
2. birth date (BD) /age now  5-5-1985, 34
3. Date & Age at Incarceration: 26
4. years in prison 7
      5. Offense description  Do not remember
6.  Length of Sentence:  5 ½ and 7 years
7.  Do you have a Mental health diagnosis? Was it changed, when why to  what? The state has diagnosed me with many diagnoses so it’s unknown!! aside from suicide.
8. Treatment given, treatment need. None
9.CRS while in solitary?  was set up and framed for my cell mate making some stuff called hooch because I’m complaining of my liver disfunctioning.
10.Other relevant information- The whole state’s neglecting my  medical need which is my liver form the wrong medication given to me at Racine county Jail! And Waupun Memorial or Dodge Correctional or Waupun Correctional won’t treat me for it. And now WCI supposedly just found a gal stone the size of a pencil eraser 5 weeks ago and still has done nothing about it. Tue state institutions are knowingly letting me die because of my  self harm history!! From Racine county to Mendota Health Institution to Dodge to Waupun! I’ve also swallowed a 4 inch state tooth brush in front of the cops! And nothing happened! I’ve written the medical unit WCI and they still have not done nothing. The state is extremely punishing me in the retaliation for past history of mental health self infliction! I’m in extreme pain from right ribs ( liver and gal stones) And stomach and I really need help please! and the staff and inmate sexually harassing and say to stick things in my butt and say I got fuck by the state. I’m scared!


Fredrick Morris 2019

Fredrick Andrew Morris, 579941 GBCI/ Age 25, b.d.7-24-1992 out 4 7 33
Fredrick Morris today
2024: still in GBCI solitary, now on AC- long term solitary
1.the length of time you have spent in solitary confinement and the conditions you faced there. 4 years, one month in a cell 7 days a week. NO contact visits and one  phone call a week and COs provoking me, setting me up.

2. Why you were placed in solitary confinement; I knocked a  prisoner out in Dodge.

3. What policies or procedures affected your placement in solitary confinement and the length of your stay; I have anger problems, PTSD, hyperthyroidism, mild schizophrenia. I am hypersexual so I have showed women my penis, I have made  them suit up, held the trap, assaulted them, wrote the females notes trying to be on  another level with them, threatening to crush the like I did to the CO in the county.

4.What injuries you suffered as a result of their placement in solitary confinement; I have had OCD.I count stuff , I tap on stuff, I get mad if any of my staff is out of place and I have a permanent numbness in my hands. It is documented and I have overdosed 11 times.

5. Why you believed the names plaintiffs are responsible for you placement in solitary confinement and the conditions they faced.
John Litscher cause he has the final say for the DOC. James Greer, cause he knows the proper procedures are not;
 being implemented.DPC administration, they get the statistics so t hey know the conditions I face. The warden-they know what conditions confinement does, yet they o not try to get me out. Same with the Security Director . confinement supervisors, Unit managers they are in the thick of it so they know the issues.
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

First look

  Below are some of the prisoners posted here; look at the side bar to this blog and you will see prisoners listed by last name. Under that ...